Any good positive, female-focused podcasts?

Looking for something new to listen to on the commute, and really looking for some more podcasts (not necessarily sex/wellness related, but eager to listen to that too!)

Hey Ellen!

I’ve just started listening to this which I love PODCAST — Kate Moyle keen to hear other peoples recommendations too :slight_smile:

@Ellen1001

Here’s a few! I can only embed two links unfortunately :confused:
The Power Hour
The Lara Briden Podcast
I weigh with Jameela Jamil
The Gurls Talk Podcast
Period Power with Maisie Hill

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks both - these are great! :slight_smile:

great recs from the others - i really like How to Fail (elizabeth day writes some great books too!) and also would suggest audiobooks - you can choose female authors and its a fab way to fit more reading/learning around a busy schedule too.

We second The Sexual Wellness Sessions by Kate Moyle!
I’m Absolutely Fine by The Midult! is also a great listen, especially the recent episode all about consent with Sophia Smith Galer.
LAID BARE by Oloni is a great one, but you might want to save that one for when you’ve got headphones on. It’s a wild listen!

2 Likes

LOVE oloni’s podcast! can’t wait for her book.

I’m male but listen to Radio 4 Woman’s Hour whenever I can. I have learnt a lot from it over the years. Sometimes I think it is a bit middle class like the other day they read out a comment on what someone had done after a bad break up “They bought a farm”. Must be nice, I thought….like really, how many listeners could really do that!