Anyone use period cups?

Hi there! Just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on period cups… I tried the Mooncup a few years ago now and found it really uncomfortable to remove. Not sure if I was just doing it wrong, but currently using period pads and tampons and wondering if I’m missing a trick…

1 Like

To be honest, I love the idea of them but they’re not for me. I have tried them but I think my anatomy just doesn’t suit them!! I can feel the cup in place and it’s just uncomfortable. I’d love to try another brand at some point though as love the idea and sustainability of them…

It may be worth trying a few times (I need to do the same!!) as practise makes perfect with these things :slight_smile:

Good luck xx

1 Like

Same as @eliza ! I really recommend using period pants instead - still sustainable and better than disposable pads but a lot less uncomfortable.

1 Like

Thanks guys - glad it’s not just me! Will definitely try period pants :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this topic up, I’ve been wanting to try out the cup or pants for some time, but put off by how to manage going for a pee when out and about ( seems like a big hassle).

Any advice on this would be super :slight_smile:

1 Like

I LOVE period pants - second them too. I do think period cups do vary from brand to brand, so you don’t want to be wasteful, but it might be worth trying some different ones to find the one that works for you too.

1 Like

Hey @Amy01 how were the period pants??? I am yet to try but think it’s about time :grimacing: