First sex toy for girlfriend?

Hey I know I am a guy and this is about women’s health, but I wanted some advice on sex toys for my girlfriend. I am keen to buy one and try it out but not sure where to start! Any advice?? Thanks

Well done for asking in the first place. I would recommend a Rabbit without doubt. She will thank you for it.

3 Likes

Ok thanks @Calltainn :smiley:

1 Like

Also a male here, for something a little different especially if she likes to receive oral try the Womanizer Satisfyer Pro 2

2 Likes

Great to know thanks @Stuartle

1 Like

I second the satisfyer or “penguin” as they like to call it! Gamechanger and generally I cannot go past level 4!

1 Like

I will get a bullet clitoris vibrator. It works well alone and with penetration.

1 Like

whatever you get don’t forget the lube lol. maybe something like a rabbit or if she’s bit nervous about stuff like that, maybe a really simple looking one from smile makers? they’re not too expensive for beginners and are cool looking.

1 Like

Get her a gift card to Lelo and let her choose! Sex toys are SO personal. Good luck!

1 Like

We always hear good things about clitoral vibrators, maybe ask what itch she wants to err-scratch and go from there. Good luck! :star:

Penguin all the way! All over the friendship group chats this one!

1 Like

anything by satisfyer!

1 Like

go to a nice sex shop when this Is all over and pick out something together??

1 Like

Defo think a bullet is a great starter one - I love the clitoral stimulator ones but they’re definitely quite intimidating to start with!

Love this idea! Such a good date night