How to best use lube?

This is a bit of a random one but I want to know how people like using lube the best… I find it a bit messy sometimes and not sure how best to use it well?! Do you put it on your hands first then everywhere? Tips welcome :hugs:

Just have fun with it @Jane … there is not rule (I don’t think :sweat_smile:) - I go wild with the hanx stuff. It’s not sticky, and it’s water-based so doesn’t stain or cause itching. Hands, body, everywhere!! :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Hi @Jane agreed with Eliza - just mostly have fun with it! Ones like hanx have a pump so it’s easy to apply! I think it’s fine to use a generous amount but also gradually as I’ve definitely made the mistake of ending up with way too much :joy: but as you say it doesn’t stain if its waterbased so yeah just have fun with it!

Hi Jane and co,

We get so :clap:many :wave: DMs and emails to our Customer Love Team about lube in all its forms, that we’ve actually just answered one of the most asked questions on the blog! It’s a really good one to know if you’re using condoms with your lube (or to keep up your sleeve for the future). You can find it here.

Great tips, everyone! Here are three ways to get into lube if you’re a newbie:

1. Add a drop or two inside your condom, if you’re using one.
  2. You can also rub a little on the outside of your condom, too.
  3. Apply a few pumps to your vulva, vagina, penis or anus before getting down to it.
1 Like