How to know if you're using the right size of condom?

I’ve recently started seeing a new partner I’ve usually found standard sized condoms sufficient… but now I’m not sure :see_no_evil: I’m wondering how you know if you need to use a bigger size/is this something that should be down to the person wearing the condom or both!! Never thought about it before, so would be good to hear peoples thoughts!

2 Likes

This is always a funny one for me as 80-90% of the market fit ‘standard’ but people always say they need ‘big’… I would try standard but hanx do a good large option too, as that can be a bit more comfortable for some… but i find the million different sizes are just confusing!!

The best thin o do is ask your partner too- and try them out :slight_smile:

bit late to the party on this one, but there’s no harm in trying something larger! when i used durex with my partner it was actually too big but i didn’t realise - since moving to hanx we use the large size which fits much better. the too big ones would occasionally slip off, and the too small ones would normally ‘pinch’ the base which apparently was very uncomfortable!

defo talk to your partner and see what they say x

1 Like

Agreed… Large size for the win for me. A subtle difference in size really helped x