I cannot cum! PLEASE HELP ME :)

I am not being able to cum. Before I could easily cum with masturbation/ oral. Right now I literally don’t feel anything even when I am doing it.

My boyfriend and I tried multiple things, but nothing really works :///

I take pills, maybe this can be the cause

I am also noticing that my libido is being affected. However, I cannot go out of the pill as I have polycystic ovary. Any tips?

Thank you so much

hi loli. if you’re taking pills, and these are antidepressants that might be the cause, I really struggled when I was on them too and found it hard to get wet when I wanted to be! worried that you’re not feeling anything when you have sex, talk to your GP as they might have more ideas and try not to be stressed (silly thing to say I know!).

Hey Lolikat and welcome! :wave:

Thanks for sharing with us, this sounds so frustrating but hopefully we can help you out. If you’ve not discovered Alix Fox’s Sex in Secs series, I’d recommend taking time out and watching her most recent video: Handy Orgasm Tips. It’s easy to get caught up in the feeling that you should be cumming but trying to relax and just enjoy the moment definitely helps - I’m sure @Dr.HANX_Co-founder will have some more advice on this front. Good luck and take care! x

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the reply!

I take both antidepressants and contraception pill (shit combo). I am literally not feeling anything.

I will def talk to my GP. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

totally understand, it’s such a shitty situation but please get help, I wish I’d gone to mine sooner. look after yourself!

Hey Caz,

I stopped the prozac a month ago. It is still the same :(((

how long did it take for you?

Thank you so much

Trying to manage your PCOS naturally without the pill is worth trying to get your libido back up. I was diagnosed with it too a couple years ago but refused it from the GP.

I personally am against hormonal contraception let alone using it to mask the symptoms of PCOS.

Don’t feel like you need to stay on the pill as it very well could be contributing to a depressive state :heart:

2 Likes

good point, don’t stay on pill if you don’t have to

Another hands up to say the coil fucked up my libido big time…! Maybe try without hormonal / pill if you can?

1 Like

Any update Lolikat? Hoping all is good now :slightly_smiling_face:

Agree, any update?? Would love to know where you’re at now

I second this. I also have pcos. I came off the pill as my body didn’t like it. I feel there isn’t a great understanding for pcos. So they are just quick to mask your side effects with hormonal replacements, when you can manage it naturally either by changing your diet and lifestyle. Hope you are ok.

1 Like