Introducing... The Contraceptive Pill

Big news from Team HANX!

You might have spotted a few teasers and sneak peeks over the past few months. Today, we’re ready to reveal all. Behind the scenes, we’ve been hard at work with our pharmacy partner to bring our vision for a fresh take on hormonal contraception to life.

HANX Fix: Pill is now live! A new, convenient, accessible online service offering you no-jargon information, no-judgement advice and contraceptive choice when you really need it. Learn more about it here.

We’d love to hear from you, our community, on our latest addition to HANX’s contraceptive offering.
Drop us a comment here or over on Instagram with your thoughts. Can’t wait to hear from you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So excited for you all to discover HANX Fix: Pill! :grinning:
We all have our own experiences with the contraceptive pill and hope that this will address the many issues we and people we’ve heard from have faced when trying to get their hands on contraception.

Aaaah I can’t believe I can now get this through hanx! I have been considering switching my contraception for a while, but have struggled to get an appointment, and always get anxious going to the doctor. I am thinking it might be worth spending a bit to avoid the long wait and dreaded visits to the drs. Going to have a think about it - but would be happy to get this from a company I already trust.

Anyone else who’s thinking of going for a different form of contraception signing up to HANX? I’d love to know more about what kind of questions they ask and how it works?

Congrats team Hanx! So great to see you listening to customer feedback. Is there a subscription like there is for the condoms?

This is amazing!!! Thanks HANX… choice is the key <3

Ahh, thanks so much, @Jen_C! :heartpulse:
Currently, you can order 3 or 6 months of the daily contraceptive pill at a time, which allows for any necessary check ups with your GP or health provider in between.
Let us know if you have questions at all!

Thanks Emily! What a convenient service. Part of what I find off putting about the pill is having to remember about it!