IWD2021: YOUR Fave Female-Founded Businesses!

Taking inspiration from this year’s International Women’s Day theme, ‘choose to challenge’ we want to know your favourite female-founded brands and businesses. Comment below and together let’s champion female entrepreneurs!

We’ll get this party started with Gift Ajimokun, former member of Team HANX and founder of sustainable jewellery brand, OKE London! Head over to the blog to find out more. :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I love Girls Who Grind for coffee, Dee’s Basement for postal treats, social enterprise Stemettes, She’s Lost Control for holistic goods - try their Full Moon Spray and PAM PAM for trainers/lifestyle :slight_smile:

Love Dame - sustainable period care that is ACTUALLY sustainable!
Wild AI - track fitness alongside menstrual cycle - game changer!!!

1 Like

Ohhh yes so many great ones (as well as HANX ofc :innocent:)

The lovely Kassi from Nuddy, Ashleigh who founded the amazing Waldo and Serena of Suitcase Mag to name a few!!

So great to celebrate more and more female founders xx

2 Likes

Also loving Luminary Bakery, HANX :kiss:, Neighbourhood Botanicals, One Scoop Store and I really like supporting my friends who are turning to crafting/Etsy while finding work is hard right now. (There are just too many!)

Does body shop still count?? I like DAME tampons too when I’m organised xxx

2 Likes

I think so. Love their moringa range!!

1 Like

Killing Kittens
Liz Earle
Vivienne Westwood :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Motley jewellery and Astrid & Miyu jewellery - both have gorgeous pieces and female founded :heart: :heart: :heart:

Also stay wild swim have great sustainable swimwear :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

prick, bug clothing, mean mail, dee’s basement, molly for dresses and I’m into reo jewels too.

1 Like
  • Atsuko Kudo - latex queen
  • Aries
  • Planet Organic
1 Like