Mistaking PMS for covid symptoms

One of my friends recommended I post on here about this… has anyone else done this too?! :joy::sweat_smile:
I have terrible PMS and I’ve thought it was covid a bunch of times (achey, tired, generally feeling rundown)… then a few days later I am like ohhh THATS WHY. I’ve been testing regularly to stay safe :pray:t2: But just wondering if anyone else does this or I’m the only one? Monthly occurrence at this point :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: xxx

Hi Chloe! I’ve literally been there for the last two years. I get really fatigued before my period and always panic. Word of caution: I did actually do a PCR recently as I was so fatigued and had a fever, and it came back positive (just finished my iso!). Try not to panic every month, but it’s always good to be aware of what’s going in with your body. Stay safe! x

Not strictly covid related but have you ever spoken to a doctor about PMDD? I have been reading lots about it recently as I get extreme moods around my period, like really low depressive moments with achiness, tiredness and feeling rundown like you said, then its like I’m on top of the world when I get my period. It might not be relevant but jsut in case! :yellow_heart: