New Year, New Sex Resolutions?

Hey 2021, we like you already! Join Olivia, our Head of Customer Happiness, for her new year’s resolutions and a whole lotta happy gifs here.

What’s your goal for this year? We’re talking mind, body and spirit, FYI: let us know below… :sparkles:

2 Likes

Mine was be more plant based and so far so good!! :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I mean… mine is to actually HAVE sex in 2021… 2020 was not the year :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Anyone else in the same boat?? And also a bit nervous about the second first time?!

2 Likes

Same here @elle !!!

I broke up with my boyf just before lockdown (a whole year ago, can you actually believe that) and honestly at some points I wish we had stayed together just for one thing. But i know that’s not right!!!

I have done online dating, but not actully had sex with anyone new, and feeling super anxious about it. Not only have i not had sex for over a year, but i was with my boyf for like 4 years so it’s going to be strange being with someone new. Wish me luck/ give me tips?! I am worried the longer i leave it the worse my anxiety around it will be!!!

2 Likes

I feel like 2020 was a dud year for solo pleasure… so I have decided to have one Thursday evening a month purely for myself. Electronics off (apart from my penguin :wink: ) , candles on, a glass of wine and the the rest. I know you’re thinking it should be everyday / weekly but I don’t want to target too high too soon… stresses of work and life hey! I also really want to explore new toys and tips! Might set a new thread for that actually… xx

1 Like

that’s so hard! don’t worry you get used to dating pretty quickly, just need lockdown to be over x

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: just noticed this on here, can’t believe are already in 2022! I’d love to hear some peoples new years resolutions. Every year my friends make fun of me because I am still making new resolutions in April :joy: One of my resolutions this year is actually to go on at least 1 date a month as I’ve been finding it hard to put myself out there. Also don’t want to be hard on myself but I think a little push would be good! What about everyone else?