Sex dreams about my ex - is this a sign?

I have had 3 sex dreams in the last 2 weeks about my ex… I never usually get dreams like these but now I’m just finding it weird. I do miss my ex but we broke up about three years ago as we just weren’t on the same page. Should I reach out to him or not? Fyi I am currently single and have had two relationships since him.

Hey Cheska, a couple of questions. Did you break up on bad terms, or was it an amicable break up? When was the last time you guys spoke?
It sounds like you’ve got some unresolved feelings towards him/the sex you guys had was really good and maybe you miss having amazing sex.

Hey @Cheska242, sometimes I still have dreams about my ex and we broke up 3 and a half years ago. I don’t think it’s a sign, it’s just your subconscious working through some things. It sounds like maybe you had a really strong connection with someone, it can be hard to shake that.

Sex dreams are normal! You will just subconsciously be thinking of sex you’ve had/ want, but I don’t think you should get back together just because of a dream…