Sweet Nothings: How's your lockdown libido?

Started off high in the beginning of January, then suddenly disappeared at the end of the month :broken_heart:

1 Like

My partner isnā€™t living with me. So quarantine Is making hard for fun time :poop:

1 Like

I live with my bf and in laws. Lets just say now everyone is at home all the time itā€™s harder to find the window of opportunity :sweat_smile: and when there is oneā€¦sometimes not in the mood for fun. It just be like that :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Have been staying with my BF and it is so touch and go- used to have the best sex life ever and now seems to just want to go to sleep!! Should I sneak to the bathroom w vibrator or whatttt

2 Likes

Struggling here to find the motivation. I think we left any libido we had in 2020. WFH for a year is taking its toll. My partner is out of work currently and thereā€™s a lot of stress in my work and his situation trying to find a new job. We need to make more effort as the lockdown/work/stress feels so relentless at the moment!

to be honest itā€™s been very up and downā€¦ lockdown is the one time that it definitely sucks to be single

1 Like

That must be really frustrating, @tashaemj. Sex educator Alix Fox has some really great tips and shares lots of resources that might be able to help, if not, it might be helpful to speak to your GP? Hoping you feel well in yourself soon, have dropped you a DM with your code :blue_heart:

Hey @Ellie, it really fluctuates, right? Sending good vibes your way, have dropped you a DM with your code :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Patterson, that makes it SO much harder! Hoping youā€™re reunited soon, have DMā€™d your discount code for future funā€¦ :eyes:

It really is, @NaoPeaā€¦ :joy: That window of opportunity isnā€™t always right for everyone. Iā€™ve DMā€™d you your code :heart:

Hey @mollym, mismatched libidos can be really frustrating - especially when the sex is normally so good! Find more info over on our blog. Iā€™ve dropped you a DM with your code :heart:

Hey @catarina, itā€™s a real struggle to spend all this time alone. Hoping we return to ā€˜normalā€™ soon :blue_heart: Iā€™ve dropped you a DM with your code.

I have had no sex life since just before Christmas. Itā€™s killing me. I am craving intimacy like no tomorrow. Saucy dreams are now a weekly occurrence.

1 Like

Sometimes itā€™s absolutely nil and being productive is the thing that brings me the most pleasure, and then sometimes I remember how long it will be until we can get around to all those things again - and it goes through the roof with my frustration!

1 Like

I currently feel like a cat on a hot roof. The libido is like a fire that no amount of self pleasure can extinguish because really was Iā€™m craving for is some skin on skin contact!

1 Like

@Minniemae YES, the lockdown sex dreams are coming thickā€™nā€™fast! Iā€™ve dropped you a DM with your code :eyes:

Spot on, @H_an_na_h! Iā€™ve just dropped you a DM with your code :wink:

Keeping busy is a blessing and a curse, right @JDB? Iā€™ve dropped you a DM with your code :eyes:

1 Like

It started off slow but alot more adventurous now Iā€™ve spiced it up a bit

2 Likes

Itā€™s very up and down. Some times Iā€™m horny af, others itā€™s just none existent. Iā€™m lucky to have a live in lover, but it doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m always in the mood.

2 Likes