We Want Your Feedback and Ideas!

New products.
Dream stockists.
Tricky topics you’d like to see us cover.

We’d love to hear your feedback and ideas - no blushes. Your honesty will help us shape the future of HANX - and we’re always listening!

2 Likes

Are you hiring? Love to hear more about joining team HANX! :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Oh and more lubes and any plans for a silicone HANX lube?

2 Likes

Hi HANX!

I only recently came across your brand after a friend recommended you - as I’d been struggling to find condoms that weren’t irritating. I’d love to see some more options for the condoms as well as just sizing like extra thin! As I know other brands do stuff like this, but I prefer HANX :raised_hands:

Hi @frenchxvanilla! Funny you say that, we’ll be launching a Careers page on our site very soon… Stay tuned. :eyes:

1 Like

Oooh, excellent idea. We’ll pass this onto our product development team! Is there anything you’re particularly looking for in a silicon lube? Dream ingredients, texture - even the size? We currently offer a 50ml bottle of our water-based Lubricant but would love to know if you’re looking for something a little different… :wink:

1 Like

Hi @BeckyH, great to e-meet you and welcome to the HANX Gang…
Extra-thin and more condom options, we hear you. :ear:
Do you have a dream variety of condom in mind?

200ml all the way haha! Maybe we’re just a very lubey couple but we go through your standard size so quickly :eyes:

1 Like