Late periods - corona?

This year my periods have been all over the shop. They are usually like clockwork but they’ve not really been on time. Between 4 and 10 days late and really intensified cramps. I can’t pin point it to one thing other than being home more and lockdown. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Me too!! I saw my GP about it and they said that the stress and change in routine was affecting my cycle. Only the last 2 months have they started to become more regular, but they were all over the place from about April- October…

I am sure it’s the same for you, but go and talk to your doctor if you’re worried?

Sending good vibes and a positive 2021 xx

Definitely second @rosie on this - check-in with your GP as uncertainty around aches and pains is always unsettling, let alone during a global pandemic! Feel better soon x

Ladies…so I called my doctor and she said it’s common for stress and offered me tranexamic acid for the heavy flow and that’s about it! Really wanted her to offer a scan or bloods of sorts. What should I do? Current flow…4 days late :neutral_face: